Monday, March 15, 2010

Bhama Roget wins first late night monologue slam

Seattle actor, Bhama Roget, won the Solo Performance Festival's March 13 Monologue Slam this last weekend and challenges you to join her for the next one!

On her win, Roget writes, "Winning the monologue slam was surely one of the highlights of my career. I was especially honored to be in the company of such esteemed talents as Kevin Kent, Jennifer Jasper, and my fellow nominees. That said, I challenge any of you to come join me on the 27th, and attempt to pry my title from my catlike claws. Bring it!"

TPS Members can save $2 in advance or at the door with code word TPS (must show TPS card at box office).

Come participate or just witness the fun with local actors, Teatro Zinzanni's Kevin Kent, the incredible Jennifer Jasper and celebrity guests as they join together in the Canoe Social Club at Theatre Off Jackson.

Register to compete in this improvised monologue slam from 10:30pm - 10:45pm.

Already going?

Can't make it but think your friends should check it out or compete? Spread the word!

Photo - one of our hosts, Jennifer Jasper at the last Monologue Slam:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans & Followers